Thank you to everyone who joined us in person and digitally for the CMSA Annual Conference, June 27-30 in Las Vegas! It was an incredible week of learning, networking and fun. CMSA would like to recognize our incredible volunteers including our CMSA Board, committee members, chapter leadership, speakers, session volunteers and the Las Vegas Chapter for your hard work to make #CMSA2023 a success.
Being together again was amazing! Attendees caught up with old friends and met new ones. Plus, there were many exciting announcements and acknowledgements made! Here are the highlights:
- The Opening Reception was a fun time to reconnect, make new friends and catch up on the past year, Vegas-style.
- The CMSA Expo Hall was full of exhibitors offering new and innovative products and resources, supporting case managers in their work.
- The CMSA 2023 Class of Case Management Fellows was inducted. For the second year, the Fellow program recognizes distinguished individuals who have made a significant contribution to the professional practice of case management through leadership, innovation and scholarship. Congratulations to the best of the best in case management!
- MVD Day provided an opportunity for military, VA and DoD case managers to explore current issues and trends, as well as discuss case management challenges and celebrate successes!
- The 2022-2023 CMSA Board of Directors was recognized for its hard work and commitment to CMSA. Thank you to outgoing Imm. Past President Melanie Prince, Treasurer Patricia Noonan, Secretary Nadine Carter, Director Mark Evans, and CPC Rep Dr. Vivian Greenway for their support and leadership.
- The new 2023-2024 CMSA Board of Directors was announced, including incoming President-Elect Janet Coulter, Treasurer Jenny Quigley-Stickney, Secretary Dr. Paul Borja, Directors Dr. Vivian Greenway and Kathy Parry and CPC Rep Nadine Carter.
- Congratulations to the CMSA Case Manager of the Year 2023, Dr. Samantha Walker.
- Congratulations to the CMSA Lifetime Achievement Award winner, Stefani Daniels.
- Congratulations to the CMSA Award of Service Excellence 2023 winner, Jenny Quigley-Stickney.
- Congratulations to the winners of the CMSA Annual Chapter Excellence and Innovation Awards:
- Congratulations to the winner of the 2023 CMSA Foundation Case Management Process Improvement Award to Shelley O’Brien and Carol Hiner from Kaiser Permanente — Washington.
- Three Keynotes, Two Symposia, 1 Lunch and Learn, 1 Networking Roundtables Event, 30 Educational Sessions and Posters Presentations offered hours of learning, connecting and CEs for attendees from around the world.
- CMSA Chapters, the foundation of CMSA, met to strengthen the network nationwide and strategize for the future.
- 2 Preconference Sessions helped to elevate case managers in leadership roles, and those looking to sharpen their writing skills.
- Thank you to our CMSA Partners and Conference Sponsors for helping make the week possible.
- And quite possibly best of all? Being together! What a thrill to spend time with friends, colleagues and likeminded individuals passionate about both the practice of case management and improving health outcomes. We are discovering solutions and driving change TOGETHER!